Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors. Support our team as
- As a Project Manager (m/f/d) Semiconductor, you are responsible for the stakeholder and expectation management as well as for the achievement of agreed overall project targets
- In the course of this, your main task will be building and leading development teams and driving your team to a systematic technique in solving problems
- You actively manage risk (planning and execution of mitigation measures)
- Another of your tasks will be to hand over the project to the supporting organisation at the end of the project
- You have a completed technical education (University/University of Applied Sciences) in electrical engineering, physics or equivalent
Relevant professional experience in leading projects and ideally an IPMA C certification are required for this position
- Moreover, you have strong communication and management skills
- Fluent English and basic German skills complete your profile
Salary from 3.500,-- € gross per month on basis 38,5 h/week with the explicit willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Then apply now using our online application form.