Design with us the new age! As digital native you get enthusiastic about new trends in IT and telecommunications and are now looking to take the next step toward your career? Then go for the ALTENative career path!
Here you develop innovative and individualized solutions for well-known customers in various high-tech sectors. In each project you dive into new technologies, processes and company cultures. This is how you live your enthusiasm for technology, broaden your knowledge and gain experience.
Support our team as
- Support in definition of the validation plans, development of EMC measures incl. supervision of validation as part of the customer project according to EMC standards
- Perform technical analyses in in-house laboratory, develop new solutions and thereby inspire our customers
What you bring along
- Completed technical education (TU/FH/HTL) with focus on electrical engineering, communications engineering or comparable fields of study
- Experience in the fields of EMC
- Knowledge in the Automotive industry
- Fluent in English and good German skills
What we promise:
- Flat hierarchies and a family atmosphere - From YOU culture to open doors, we offer a pleasant working environment
- Permanent employment contract - We focus on long-term cooperation
- Modern IT equipment as well as office equipment - For an efficient and pleasant working environment
- Individual training opportunities - We cover the training and further education costs of our employees
- Corporate and team events - We promote the community of our employees
- Onboarding and support - No one is thrown in at the deep end with us
- Employee gifts - The start of a new employee, anniversaries and birthdays are just a few of the reasons to celebrate
Salary starting at € 3,400 gross per month based on 38.5 h/week with the express willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: www.alten.at/karriere/jobs.