Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors. Support our team as
- As a Verification Engineer (m/f/d) Semiconductor you are responsible for the overall Analog/Mixed-Signal Verification for power management integrated circuits and systems on-chip from planning to tape-out
- In the course of this you verify the functionality and performance of our customer's IP blocks and IC top-level
- You shape the verification methodology in close cooperation with the application, concept and design engineers as well as drive the specification of the system level verification plan and, last but not least, ensure its complete and correct execution
- Furthermore, you align, track and report the implementation of test-benches and stimuli generation according to the verification plan and you implement behavioral models and ensure their matching with schematics
- Finally you run simulations, analyze results and conduct verification reviews to ensure that requirements are met
- You have a completed technical education (University/University of Applied Sciences) in electrical engineering, informatics, physics or equivalent
You are experienced in working with mixed-signal IC and/or SoC verification as well as experience with Cadence Virtuoso, AMS-Designer, Spectre, Xcellium or Incisive
Morevoer you are familiar with Verilog-A, Verilog-AMS, SystemVerilog, VHDL and SystemC and you have a good understanding of the entire IC design flow (analog and digital)
- Fluent English and proficient German skills complete your profile
Salary from 3.541,-- € gross per month on basis 38,5 h/week with the explicit willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Then apply now using our online application form.