Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors. Support our team as
- As a Senior System Architect (m/f/d) for mixed-signal integrated circuits (IC) you are responsible for the IC architecture in the semiconductor - industry
- In the course of this you define next generation power management IC architectures and specify the verification and validation strategy of our costumers' chips
- You cooperate with cross-functional project members (e.g. marketing, application engineering, design, layout, lab and test engineers)
- Moreover you provide guidance to the development teams
- You have a completed technical education (University/University of Applied Sciences) in electrical engineering, microelectronics, physics or equivalent
You have professional experience with integrated analog/mixed-signal design as well as a deep knowledge of the analog/mixed-signal design flow (Cadence Virtuoso, AMS designer, etc.)
Furthermore you are familiar with SystemVerilog, VHDL or other RTL languages and you bring with you a high level of interest in the area of power applications (e.g. gate drivers, isolated DC-DC / AC-DC converters)
- Fluent English and proficient German skills complete your profile
Salary from 3.956,43 € gross per month on basis 38,5 h/week with the explicit willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Then apply now using our online application form.