Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors. Support our team as
- As a Functional Safety Engineer (m/f/d) you develop successful automotive semiconductor solutions used in safety critical systems (ESP, ABS, EPS etc.)
- In the course of this you define technical safety requirements for our customers' products, you perform safety analysis resposibly and you apply relevant safety engineering methods (FMEDA, DFAM, FTA, etc.)
- You drive and monitor the progress of all safety related activities during the project lifecycle to ensure compliance with the safety plan and safety norm as well as you design-in the customers' products in safety critical applications
- Moreover you interact closely as an interface within an international team and worldwide customers
- You have a completed technical education (University/University of Applied Sciences) in electrical engineering, microsystem technology, physics or equivalent
You have extended professional experience in the electronics and/or semiconductor industry, ideally experience in semiconductor product development (system architecture, analog/digital circuit design, etc.)
Furthermore you are familiar with applying the ISO 26262 norm to product development and you have a good understanding of safety engineering methods (fault injection, FTA, DFA, FMEDA etc.)
- Your communication and presentation skills enable you to build up lasting relationships and networks in a complex environment
- Fluent English and proficient German skills complete your profile
Salary from 3.956,43 € gross per month on basis 38,5 h/week with the explicit willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Then apply now using our online application form.