Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors. Support our team as
- As a Test Engineer (m/f/d) basic software you are responsible for development of test-strategies and test-scenarios for basic-software components
- You create and perform static tests for C-developed software-components (e.g. with QAC) as well as dynamic tests and HW/SW integration tests in C-developed software-components (e.g. with Tessy)
Development will be according to automotive processes (ASPICE and ISO 26262)
- Furthermore you analyse Code-Coverage (e.g. with Tessy) and coordinate activities with suppliers and external testing facilities
- Moreover you are responsible for documentation of development according to automotive processes (ASPICE and ISO 26262)
- You have a completed technical education (University/University of Applied Sciences) in computer science or equivalent
- You have knowledge of embedded software Testing (preferably AUTOSAR)
An independent, systematically and process oriented working method, a high preparedness as well as a sense of responsibility belong to your competences
- You have strong team and communication skills
- Fluent English complete your profile
Salary from 46.000,- € gross per year on basis 38,5 h/week with the explicit willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Then apply now using our online application form.