Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors. Support our team as
- As a Software Developer (m/f/d) C# you are responsible for programming software using C# and .NET in the semiconductor industry
- In the course of this you stabilize the TCE architecture and you provide the connection to JAMA
- You are responsible for providing advanced functions collecting within user surveys
- You have a completed technical education (University/University of Applied Sciences) in software development, computer science or equivalent
Relevant professional experience with C#, preferably with v7+, as well as solid knowledge in DI and IoC and NuGet package management are required for this position
- You also have Git experience (at least all basic operations) and understand the importance of feature branches
Moreover, you have a solid WPF knowledge (control- & data templates, styles, trigger, bindings) as well as experience with MVVM pattern
- Fluent English and basic German skills complete your profile
Salary from 3.400,-- € gross per month on basis 38,5 h/week with the explicit willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Then apply now using our online application form.