You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://de.alten.com/en/career/graduates/volunteers-programme-vie.html
- As V.I.E (m/f/d) Support Engineer you are responsible for continuous support and issue management including reporting
- In the course of this, you take appropriate measures and monitor all containments, actions, and actual topics
- Furthermore, you support the trouble-shooting on vehicles
- Last but not least, you organise part-implementations (line trials, coordination with logistics, distribution, and production)
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European graduate, aged between 18 and 28 years)
- You have completed a Bachelor/Msc Study program in mechanical or automotive engineering
Ideally you have already gathered some work experience in the automotive sector, preferable in the field of electric vehicles
An analytical and stress-resistant personality, as well as hands-on mentality, belong to your competences
You speak very good English (C1 level), German is a plus
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
Gain valuable insights in the work of well-known major manufacturers or first-tier suppliers in all business sectors
Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
Have fun at regular team or company events
Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
Interested? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.