Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors. Support our team as
- As Technical Process Developer you are responsible for the planning, coordination, and implementation of test series and feasibility studies in the joining and connection technology
- In the course of this, you cooperate globally with different parties in terms of screwing processes, exchange on process development topics and lead an interdisciplinary team
- Moreover, you undertake research on innovative joining processes as well as participate in specifications, D-FEMAs and P-FMEAs
- The definition of tests considering specialist standards and process controls are also part of your tasks
- Finally, you hold lectures at fairs and specialist conferences
- You have a completed technical education (University/University of Applied Sciences) in mechanical engineering, material science or equivalent
- Experience in connection techniques and process development as well as IWE and Six Sigma is an advantage
- A systematic and team-oriented working method combined with a high-quality awareness and a quick perception belong to your competences
- Good German and English skills complete your profile
Salary from 3.428,-- € gross per month on basis 38,5 h/week with the explicit willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Then apply now using our online application form.