Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors. Support our team as
- As Engineer (m/f/d) you assure that Chassis affairs are analyzed, assigned to quality projects and timely resolved via the OEM problem management tool
- In this interface, you work closely with other teams and take over the problem solving as well as deviation process
- Your task is also to review status and ensure, that all product changes are acceptable for the production facility
- Moreover, you identify and support in the production plant in arising technical Chassis issues
- In your role as Engineer, you take customers issues serious and contribute dedicatedly to the achieving objectives
- You have a completed technical education (HTL, University/FH) in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with chassis systems, BEV, PHEV, Six Sigma and 8D is desirable
- Your profound knowledge in project management and leading business issues is your advantage
- You impress with your distinctive presentation as well as communication skills and you keep your high working standards even in stress situations up
- Fluent English completes your profile
Salary from 2.650,-- € gross per month on basis 38,5 h/week with the explicit willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Then apply now using our online application form.