Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors. Support our team as
For our office in Graz, we are currently looking for several Junior / Senior Component Responsible Engineers (m/f/d) in the E/E field.
Professional experience is not a must-have, more important is the motivation and the willingness to become acquainted with the assigned component. We consider applicants with and without work experience equally.
- As a Component Responsible Engineer (m/f/d) in the automotive industry, you are responsible for the integration processes of electronic control units (ECU) into the car
- This includes the integration planning, control and implementation of the control unit
- You will also take part in the required integration tests and release management
- Last but not least, you contribute to the success of the project and are in contact with internal as well as external stakeholders
- You have completed technical education (UAS, University) in Electrics, Electronics, Mechatronics, Automotive Engineering or similar
- Ideally, you have a first work experience in the automotive field
- Knowledge of ASPICE or ISO26262, etc or experience with EPlan, Ldoroado or Eagle is an advantage
- You are communicative, proactive and targeted working
- Fluent English skills complete your profile
Salary from 2.850,-- € gross per month on basis 38,5 h/week with the explicit willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Then apply now using our online application form.