Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors. Support our team as
- As Functional Safety Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for functional safety requirements for electric drive systems pursuant to common standards (ISO 26262, SPICE)
- This includes the hazard and risk analysis and close collaboration with other departments
- In addition, you will provide suggestions on aspects of functional safety in supporting development at hardware and software level
- You contribute to release recommendations and analysis workshops (FMEA, FTA, FMEDA)
- You also participate in audits as well as meetings with customers
- You have completed technical education (UAS, University) in Electrics, Mechatronics, Technical Physics or similar
- Ideally, you have a first work experience in the automotive field as well as knowledge of ISO26262 and 15504
- You are inventive, proactive and targeted working
- Fluent German and English skills and your willingness for business travels complete your profile
Salary from 3.711,-- € gross per month on basis 38,5 h/week with the explicit willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Then apply now using our online application form.