Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As System Engineer (m/f/d) you are in charge for the technical coordination in the development phase of Li-ion batteries at system level
- There you are responsible for the technical clarification as well as system requirements and specifications with customers
- In this position you work closely with other departments on the development of the system architecture pursuant to ASPICE and ISO 26262
- You have successfully completed your technical education (UAS/University) in Electrics, Electronics, Mechatronics, or similar
- Several years of professional experience in embedded systems development
- Ideally, you possess know-how of functional interrelations in overall systems regarding electronics, mechanics, software and high-voltage
- Additionally, you have gained knowledge of ASPICE and ISO 26262
- You take responsibility, work proactively and have a distinct team-minded and organized personality
- Fluent English skills complete your profile
Salary from 3.500,- € gross per month on basis 38,5 h/week with the explicit willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Then apply now using our online application form.