Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors. Support our team as
- As Cyber Security Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for the technical coordination of cyber security in the development of Li-ion batteries
- This includes cyber security related analysis (TARA), as well as defining production security concepts and corresponding security requirements
- You work closely with other departments in terms of testing and ensure that customer needs are fulfilled
- In general, you develop and establish a consistent cyber secruity process within the company
- You have completed technical education (UAS, University) in Electrics, Electronics, Software Engineering or similar
- Ideally, you have a first work experience of embedded systems development or cyber security
- You convince us with your knowledge of ISO 21434, ISO 26262, Aspice and model based systems engineering (SysML)
- Moreover, you work responsibly, have a strong team spirit and a strategic foresight to drive cyber security into the future
- Fluent English skills complete your profile
Salary from 3.400,-- € gross per month on basis 38,5 h/week with the explicit willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Then apply now using our online application form.