Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors. Support our team as
- In your role as Aerospace Engineer (m/f/d) you are involved in the entire process of developing hydrogen storage systems as well as cryogenic piping and systems for aerospace applications
- In the course of this you develop system components such as safety and control valves or heat exchangers and you coordinate the product design with external stakeholders
- You have a support function for the system development as well as testing and verification and you work closely with specialists in a multidisciplinary team
- Moreover you are responsible for the technical documentation and support for manufacturing and quality assurance
- You have completed technical education (UAS, University) in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace, Materials Science or similar
- Ideally, you have a first work experience of cryogenics and cryogenic application
- You are skilled in working with CATIA V5, Patran/Nastran or Abaqus
- You convince us with your capability to connect theoretical findings of analysis with practical design solutions
- Moreover, you work responsibly, have a strong team spirit and the skills to form and lead multidisciplinary teams at project level
- Fluent English skills complete your profile
Salary from 2.960,-- € gross per month on basis 38,5 h/week with the explicit willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Then apply now using our online application form.