Design with us the new age! As digital native you get enthusiastic about new trends in IT and telecommunications and are now looking to take the next step toward your career? Then go for the ALTENative career path!
Here you develop innovative and individualized solutions for well-known customers in various high-tech sectors. In each project you dive into new technologies, processes and company cultures. This is how you live your enthusiasm for technology, broaden your knowledge and gain experience.
Support our team as
- Responsible for the integration and system testing of embedded software for ECUs
- Analysis of complex requirements and coordination with architecture as well as customers
- Contribute to the development of an automation validation solution
What you will bring along:
- Completed technical education (TU, FH, HTL with corresponding professional experience) with specialization in technical computer science
- Programming skills in C and Python, experience in software development for Real Time Operation Systems, AUTOSAR and MISRA knowledge advantageous, Diagnostic system
- Good German and English skills
What we promise:
- Flat hierarchies and a family atmosphere - From YOU culture to open doors, we offer a pleasant working environment
- Permanent employment contract - We focus on long-term cooperation
- Modern IT equipment as well as office equipment - For an efficient and pleasant working environment
- Individual training opportunities - We cover the training and further education costs of our employees
- Corporate and team events - We promote the community of our employees
- Onboarding and support - No one is thrown in at the deep end with us
- Employee gifts - The start of a new employee, anniversaries and birthdays are just a few of the reasons to celebrate
Salary starting at € 3,400 gross per month based on 38.5 h/week with the express willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: www.alten.at/karriere/jobs.