Design with us the new age! As digital native you get enthusiastic about new trends in IT and telecommunications and are now looking to take the next step toward your career? Then go for the ALTENative career path!
Here you develop innovative and individualized solutions for well-known customers in various high-tech sectors. In each project you dive into new technologies, processes and company cultures. This is how you live your enthusiasm for technology, broaden your knowledge and gain experience.
Support our team as
- Support the Design and specify validation needs based on components specifications
- Coordinate external development of validation needs with partners and suppliers
- Carry out tests with regard to functional requirements and environmental influences and redact the test reports
- Create circuit board layouts, circuit simulations
What you will bring along:
- A degree in electrical engineering, automation technology, mechatronics or comparable training
- Experience in hardware testing
- Experience with tools ALTIUM and/or LTSPICE is a plus
- Ideally knowledge of battery management systems
- Good knowledge of German and English
What we promise:
- Flat hierarchies and a family atmosphere - From YOU culture to open doors, we offer a pleasant working environment
- Permanent employment contract - We focus on long-term cooperation
- Modern IT equipment as well as office equipment - For an efficient and pleasant working environment
- Individual training opportunities - We cover the training and further education costs of our employees
- Corporate and team events - We promote the community of our employees
- Onboarding and support - No one is thrown in at the deep end with us
- Employee gifts - The start of a new employee, anniversaries and birthdays are just a few of the reasons to celebrate
Salary starting at € 3,400 gross per month based on 38.5 h/week with the express willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: www.alten.at/karriere/jobs.