Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors. Support our team as
- As Support Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for continuous support and reporting on AIMS system issues
- In the course of this, you take appropriate measures and monitor all containments, actions, and actual topics
- Furthermore, you support the trouble-shooting on vehicles
- The RFT eTracker management counts to your tasks as well as the detailed reporting of issues
- Last but not least, you organise part-implementations (line trials, coordination with logistics, distribution, and production)
- You have a completed technical education (University/University of Applied Sciences) in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or equivalent
- You have first working experience in the automotive field
- An analytical and stress-resistant personality, as well as hands-on mentality, belong to your competences
- You have a structured approach to solve problems
- Fluent English completes your profile
Salary from 3,124.78,- € gross per month on basis 38,5 h/week with the explicit willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Then apply now using our online application form.