Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors. Support our team as
- As an Embedded Software Developer (m/f/d) in the automotive sector, you are responsible for the requirements analysis and design of hardware-related software modules (according to ASPICE and ISO 26262)
- In the course of this, you manage the AUTOSAR-compliant software and driver development on microcontrollers in C/Assembler
- Testing and implementing software modules as well as the creation of diagnosis and maintenance concepts are part of your tasks
- You also prepare development documentation according to process specifications
- Moreover, you coordinate activities with customers and suppliers
- You have a completed technical education (University/University of Applied Sciences) in computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge of software development and AUTOSAR is desirable
You impress with your understanding of the complete vehicle area (electronics, mechanics, software, sensors, and actuators)
- An exact and responsible-minded personality combined with your ability to work in a team belong to your competences
- Fluent English completes your profile
Salary from 2.575,-- € gross per month on basis 38,5 h/week with the explicit willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Then apply now using our online application form.